More people are now searching for anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation treatments, to look and feel their best; keep on top of your competitors with a Level 3 certification in Electrical Facials to enable you to broaden your treatment menu! Our Level 3 Electrical Facial course is a VTCT accredited course, where you will learn the knowledge and practical skill set to attain an NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Facial Treatments, a popular addition in the beauty and aesthetic industry, for those wishing to pursue a career as an advanced Beauty Therapist/Aesthetic Therapist.
This VTCT accredited unit delivers treatments to improve face and skin condition using direct high frequency, galvanic, electro-muscle stimulator, micro-current, lymphatic drainage and micro-dermabrasion equipment. It covers the skills involved in providing a thorough Consultation with the client to formulate a specific course of treatment tailored to individual client needs. The ability to provide relevant aftercare advice is also included. This course will enable you to treat a broader range of skin concerns, with the main aim to deliver a brighter, tighter, more youthful appearance and improved texture & complexion of the skin.
What you will learn
The skill involved to carry out a thorough consultation with the client, catering to individual needs to deliver a bespoke, results-driven treatment
• The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatments
• Be able to consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients
• Be able to carry out facial electrical treatments
• Understand organisational and legal requirements for providing facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to perform client consultation, treatment planning and preparation
• Understand the contra-indications and contra-actions that affect or restrict facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to provide aftercare advice
• Skin analysis- treating a range of skin concerns
• Skin conditions and skin types
• Understand anatomy and physiology that relates to facial electrical treatments
• Products, tools and equipment
• Preparation of therapist and client
• Direct High frequency
• Electro muscle stimulator
• Micro-current unit
• Lymphatic drainage
• 3x Assignments to cover the underpinning knowledge of the unit, along with 1 project
• 5 x observations of treatments
• 2x exams to check knowledge and understanding
• Home study/revision required
Are there any entry requirements?
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however Beauty Therapists with Level 2/3 or an Aesthetic background is recommended. For those with no industry background or qualifications, a prior Diploma in Facials is recommended, but not mandatory. See our Facial Diploma qualification here: http://yourbeautytraining.co.uk/courses-available/facial-courses/ The minimum age for the course is 18.
Facilities and length of the course
• The training is conducted within our Training academy; a beautiful grade 2 listed building, in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter- central Birmingham
• This course runs for 6 days over 3 weeks (2 days per week)
• Refreshments throughout the day will be provided.
Learn and have fun in Birmingham City! Visit: http://visitbirmingham.com/ for restaurants, bars and attractions information.
We strongly believe learning is earning here at Your Beautique Training! With a typical facial treatment session starting from £55+, with most clients requiring up to 6 sessions, plus maintenance treatments, a highly motivated therapist can expect to earn in excess of £19,000 per annum.
Course Cost £790+ vat includes VTCT registration **Special Offer** Flexible payment options including low interest finance are available
For more information on our VTCT Electrical Facial course or to book call us on 0121 270 5855
Why should I consider a VTCT Level 3 Electrical Facials qualification with Your Beautique Training?
At Your Beautique Training, we are passionate about beauty and aesthetics and our team have all gained a wealth of industry experience. From start to finish you will be taken care of by friendly and knowledgeable industry professionals. • We discuss courses with students on an individual basis, bespoke to you, to ensure the correct career pathway is chosen. • We offer ongoing support post-course and further learning options for career progression • Enter the world of aesthetics with this certified, recognised qualification in Electrical Facials!
“I loved my Training! I learnt a lot and it’s opened my eyes to a whole new career!”- Jade “I’ve had a couple of training courses with Your Beautique Training and also been lucky enough to model for some of the training courses. Over the years, I’ve been to many training academies but I have to say this is the best by far! Friendly welcoming staff, the academy itself is lovely and the trainers left me feeling confident. Would highly recommend!”- Michelle
What are my career progression options?
This is an approved qualification for working as an advanced beauty therapist specialising in electrical facial treatments, it also provides a sound platform for further learning or training. These qualifications provide progression opportunities for those wishing of pursuing a more advanced role, such as a level 4 qualification.
Find out more about our NVQ courses